Friday 16 May 2014

Chile Attempts Too Psych Out Competitors Before World Cup!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn6i7krnRX8

I don't know where to start with this advert and I can't work out if I like it or not. I will just simply list phrases below. Feel free to comment with your own opinions. Also I do not consider myself to know much about the soccer [football] world.

FAIR PLAY DOES NOT EXIST IN CHILE [ACCORD. TO VIDEO]
The latest video does not contain teams they are playing in the B SEAT - [The video shows they are a force not to be reckoned with unless you are another country in Group B]
Pop-Culture Reference = Plus [brand awareness for Beer, for Team [Arrogant] ]
TRANSLATION? - Target Audience is for Chile residents. Yet there campaign attacks internationals thus drawing their thoughts too.
Lauren - I will not drink your beer.

PAST VIDEO - So this is simply another video in the campaign set as I discovered on more research. The previous one show's Perth, Australia.
This advert is useless the man has a fake Australian Accent,
AUTHENTICITY DOWN THE DRAIN!!!!!!.
Although pop-culture reference to Dingo’s [Well done, you know your Australian [media] History.

1 comment:

  1. Vidal's hair is pretty intimidating


    Http://ignoredbypep.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete